BOOK. RECORD. SHARE. CHAT.
Book your session via my Gmail address. If you are a new client, please contact me prior to
- List a maximum of two (2) pieces in the ‘repertoire notes’ section; if you are working on anything besides standard operatic arias, please email PDFs of your pieces to my Gmail address
immediately upon booking.
- In one (1) to two (2) business days before your scheduled session, I will record and email you a link to accompaniment tracks of your pieces and send you a Zoom meeting invite.
- Please record yourself singing along to the accompaniment track(s) and share the audio or video file(s) via link from
the platform of your choice (YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive); alternatively you may also email audio-only recordings to my Gmail address.
- During the first 20 minutes of your booked session, I will listen to the recordings and make all of my coaching notes, concentrating on musical style,
phrasing, and diction.
- During the last 40 minutes of your booked session, we will do a face-to-face chat via Zoom and I will discuss my notes with you; we can also engage in some light musical feedback during this time, as we
would in a standard coaching. It is helpful to have a piano, keyboard, or tablet keyboard nearby for this portion of the session.
- Can I coach more than two pieces per session?
- In a standard 60-minute coaching we would normally cover one (1) to two (2) pieces; due to time and technology constraints, a maximum of two (2) pieces seems appropriate in order to
deliver a good level of detail and value.
- Can I coach an entire role via e-coaching?
- Because of the frequent amount of stopping/starting and simultaneous music making involved in role coaching, e-coaching is not an ideal platform to work on an entire role at this
time; Recitatives and arias from the roles are welcome, though!
- Can I coach languages or do a career/repertoire consult instead of an e-coaching?
- Yes! Let's work on your languages or discuss next career steps/repertoire. I do 60-minute Zoom sessions for each of these topics.